Passion. Creativity. Photography. Music. Fire. Blood. Dreams. Life.

A Photographic Blog by Aimée Claire.

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Sorry about the blood in your mouth.

Pent up creative and sexual energy. They entwine within me. All of my university deadlines are coming up at once and so I have to put the creative process on hold as I simply can't put that much energy into something else and it is killing me. I feel like I have so much adrenaline inside me all of a sudden and there's nowhere left to pump it.

I have two job interviews coming up. Well, one is an interview, working as a dementia support worker which I really really really want. The other is a screen test for a sex toys company doing promo videos for their website *cue laughter now* which I’m actually thinking may be a bad idea; the idea of seeing myself on camera is slightly terrifying.

I’ve dyed my hair again a beautiful fiery red and I never want this colour to fade, so in love with it. You can see the terrible photos of it on facebook or my DeviantART journal.

I travelled from Canterbury to Whitstable (both places I love) with my friends last weekend on a beautiful sunny day and it was glorious! I need more days on the beach with my best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment