Passion. Creativity. Photography. Music. Fire. Blood. Dreams. Life.

A Photographic Blog by Aimée Claire.

Monday 1 August 2011

Awesomesauce friends!

I have. Who made me realise today that I’m an idiot for trying to put a brave face on something when I clearly wasn’t dealing with it all very well. I’m always the first to say to people that you shouldn’t keep things inside, the healthy way to deal with things is to talk about them, admit when you’re not doing so okay...

And I failed to take my own advice. Go Aimée!


Today two friends have been awesomesauce enough to remind me of this!

"You don’t always have to be Supergirl on your own" - Going to remember this now.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what awesomesauce means, but I am glad your friends are coming through for you at this time.

    Nice guy in photo too ;-)

    ReplyDelete