Passion. Creativity. Photography. Music. Fire. Blood. Dreams. Life.

A Photographic Blog by Aimée Claire.

Saturday 18 June 2011

Your Mouth.

I ache for your skin. Lips pressing, the pressure so hard my lips are sore. Probably bruised. Your hands playing with my hair, twirling it with your fingers delicately, suddenly clenching a fist full of my hair and pulling back hard, kissing my neck as my back arches and you pull harder.  Agony as I face the ceiling. The motion of our flesh, sweat making our eyes seem more alive than ever. The flavour of your sweet sweat as I taste your body. I dig my nails in, making tiny pathways of blood; your body connecting to mine... you’re mine now. Kissing evolves into licking into biting into a madness of half a power struggle, your fingers lock with mine and you grab my knuckles as if you’re about to die. Pure electric energy flows between our bodies, I want the taste of your cum flowing over my tongue. I whisper into your ear that I want to share everything with you. I want the pain and the juice and ecstasy. You’re the master, I’m the master. I can make you cum whenever I want but I wait till the time is perfect. The whites of your eyes look purer in those moments just before, the rhythm of us growing... harder till the perfect time my love. I feel you pulsate inside me. I wait but you fight me, grab my hips with both hands and beg. You’re not ready yet. I start whispering to you all the ways I want to explore your body, all the ways I want to fill your life with these things that go through my mind... I lick your tongue then bite your bottom lip while we fulfil passion together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment