Passion. Creativity. Photography. Music. Fire. Blood. Dreams. Life.

A Photographic Blog by Aimée Claire.

Sunday 26 June 2011

Sex Positive Shenanigans!

It’s exciting times my lovely readers!

I’ve been helping the SlutWalk crew more than before, and have fully joined the team which has evolved since SlutWalk has been over and launched into Slut Means Speak Up!

I’ve also wonderfully been asked to work and be part of a new project, a sex positive E-Zine that will be launched in the next few weeks!

"Pull The Other One is a sex-positive E-Zine and internet TV channel in development. We will promote, inform, discuss and have fun with all aspects of human desire - LGBTQ, straight, asexual, differently-abled, elder...anyone we've missed?"


I cannot tell you lovely people how excited I am to be involved in a project like this! If you know me at all, you’ll know I am all for sex positivity... I’m sure it comes across in my photography and pretty much everything I say hehe. The website will be an awesome place, we’re looking for writers, documentary makers, filmmakers, artists, photographers, agony aunts/uncles, doctors, teachers, pontificators - anyone with something smart and original to express or with an aching desire to join in! We hope for it to be a beautiful place on the world wide interwebs which will promote all kinds of sex positivity and give people a space to discuss and learn new things!

The soft launch isn’t far off and if you’re interested in being involved in the testing of this and giving us very vital feedback please do get in touch! 




The last few days I’ve been travelling around Essex and then what felt like a whole big chunk of West London with some of the SlutWalk crew! We had sex positive planning meetings, ate cake for breakfast, filmed for a documentary that may be made on young activists and went to a cabaret, crazy stuff!
I shall leave you all with a beautiful photograph of my future husband *ahem* John Cusack in the first photo released of The Raven in which he plays Edgar Allan Poe! Mmmmmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment