Passion. Creativity. Photography. Music. Fire. Blood. Dreams. Life.

A Photographic Blog by Aimée Claire.

Friday 9 July 2010

The Dykes and The Model Makers!

These are the people that made the last half year of my degree and living in Chatham completely awesome and I love them for that! All the nocturnal nights, park times at 2am, film nights, hanging out down in model making (this year I discovered how insanely awesome model making is and how I wish I’d done my degree in that instead... seriously they make awesome stuff and get to breathe in a lot of toxic chemicals, yum!) trips to get too much junk foods and TKU events! I already miss being away from them.



From left to right; Grant, Marinda, Briony, Andy, Hanh and moi infront! (I am small but particularly here as I'm crouching!) These people are pretty damn awesome people, and collectively we are the dykes and the model makers, hehe. Apart from usually there’s Guy too! But he was back home sadly when this was taken! The name for us all is an in joke ;)

This was taken at the Jigsaw Graduate Show just off Brick Lane in London which Marinda, Briony and I were a part of as we’re now BA Hons Contemporary Photographic Practice graduates!

Third year would have been very different without my dykes and model makers ♥ they’ve made this year what it was; one hell of an adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment